You know you're obsessed with F1 when...

You know you're obsessed with F1 when you can't face your chums on Clip The Apex, because you fear you've nothing useful to contribute because F1 is on bloody holiday and your minds gone dead, because you've got sucked into facebook on some bizarre reminiscence trip that reminds you that, once upon a time, you weren't obsessed with F1 and found a shed load of things to do on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, instead of growing a pot belly that scares you stupid, one day, when you see yourself in the mirror and realise that you now epitomise the term couch potato. :snacks::popcorn::coffee:

You know you're obsessed with F1 when you can't face your chums on Clip The Apex, because you fear you've nothing useful to contribute because F1 is on bloody holiday and your minds gone dead, because you've got sucked into facebook on some bizarre reminiscence trip that reminds you that, once upon a time, you weren't obsessed with F1 and found a shed load of things to do on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, instead of growing a pot belly that scares you stupid, one day, when you see yourself in the mirror and realise that you now epitomise the term couch potato. :snacks::popcorn::coffee:
That better not have been a fortune telling, it was scary

You know you're obsessed with F1 when. . .
Tshirts, vest tops, hoody's and coats with F1 related logos outnumber normal ones.

you plan holidays round missing the least or the worst races

when on holiday you watch races in bizarre places..where you can find a place showing the race, and the rest of the friends accompanying you on the holiday have to fit in :embarrassed:

Wow thats obsessed :).

I'm just glad i only post on here. I don't think i'd cope commenting on all of them.
Haha that said I don't post equally,

My post count on here is 174
My post count on not606 is 381

For muzz606 my post count is 3328 lol and only 4 people have ever posted more messages on the site than me which is actaully kinda sad haha

Sky will save me though

You can't get any work done despite looming deadlines and interviews because your mind is full of F1 testing stats and thinking about how the hell jez made a spreadsheet that won him Fantasy F1 and whether you can code something to rival it....
Funny you should say that about deadlines and testing

Back
Top Bottom