YOU BET GAME - 2019

thank you Greenlantern101 . hope you get better soon. ill try not to be so impatient in wanting to bet.

this is a tough one for be as i cant pick a good bet the top 6 are all good odds with attrication rate i even thought of mclaren of 4th. which is good for F1 unpredictability

25ew on bottas

Last edited:
Here are the results for Singapore. Angel with a huge win.

screenshot.108.jpg

Here are the odds for Russia.

screenshot.105.jpg

screenshot.106.jpg

screenshot.107.jpg

Wow! For Russia I'll go 100 EW on Verstappen please. I hope you're feeling better now Greenlantern101 :)

Edit: Can I please change my bet to 50 EW on Bottas please in light of the penalty Max is going to have to take? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Well played Angel, great bet there. Gonna be hard to catch but rest assured I'll go down fighting!

Thanks vintly :cheers: I did have a sneaky feeling that if Vettel was going to get a win anywhere this season Singapore would be his best chance and hence I backed him accordingly ;)

I'm really enjoying the battle for the lead with you, rufus_mcdufus and of course cider_and_toast who is rapidly coming up to join us, so I'm not even thinking about the title yet. You're only as good as your last race bet, there is a long way to go and anyone could catch us in the right circumstances so for sure we need to keep pushing. We have some tough races ahead so we need to keep our focus until the end of the season ;)

Back
Top Bottom