YOU BET GAME - 2017

There are lots in this year's competition who are doing worse than that!

It's quite easy not to go bust, really, even with this year's competition rules. If you really must go for a ridiculous bet, just bet all but 20p or something, and if you lose, then you've still got 20p left and can bet a penny a race!

I'm not sure. I really want to avoid a complex 'rule 6' type scenario for next year. Yet at the same time I agree you should play the game in the spirit it is intended and some people may not do that.

I’ll be honest here. It’s a bit of fun. I don’t think it should be too complex.

Maybe if people don’t bet from time to time, because they forget or whatever, then an automatic minimum bet is placed on whoever they last placed a bet on.

im never betting on verstappen again this season. that 3 times i bet on him i think & 3 times hes not finished

images.jpg

i bet on verstappen 3 times maybe 4 since Baku & everytime he not finished through car problems & other drivers crashing. i say that it. im not betting on cursed verstappen again, he goes wins the :censored: race bloody typical>:(LOLLOL

Sorry I missed the thread earlier in the week. I'm in favor of the proposed changes to the rules for next year. I'm certainly not very good at this game, although that's probably due to my bias in never betting on Hamilton to win...........even with a terrible return that would have been wise the last two years. Shame on me.

Back
Top Bottom