You Bet 2022

Each way odds are typically 1/3 odds for only the first two placed cars. This used to be first three placed cars and I made some useful cash on Webber back in the day, then they changed it to top two only.

F1Brits_90 version with paying the top four with only 1/5 odds is a good idea I think, to make more action in the You Bet game. Due to the betting site odds not having this system, it can produce a bias towards an e/w bet on Hamilton or Russell for example, against a win bet on Max for example. But I applaud that change - it's good for the game. No problem with that, not that you asked.
Greenlantern101 takes credit for the game. im in a apt, turn of phrase just the successor

but i do put alot of thought into the odds, because i want all 20 drivers to be in play & that if you want to bet on verstappen or any dominant driver its still financially possible. because i dont have to cover my losses or make profit & its still a big risk as for most of participations. to win 200 is risking nearly 3/4 of your fund & if something mechincal goes wrong . could go from podium to the bottom.

That's into second practice, aren't the rules first practice? No sorry just looked up the rules, bas***d if you pull it off you drag further away if we loose I gain a bit 😂

Last edited:
That's into second practice, aren't the rules first practice? No sorry just looked up the rules, bas***d if you pull it off you drag further away if we loose I gain a bit 😂
rules for betting are 1st practise.

but once a season, you have until qualifying & its there to use as you wish. whether because it slips your mind. or tactically like i did at Monaco

Heheh but it might pay off for you in a different way - George might not get in the top 4, in which case I lose more than you.

I think that’s a distinct possibility, and would, if possible, switch my bet back to Max for the win. I suspect I’m not allowed as a joker can only be played once. Feel like I’ve wasted it though.

Edit: it’s not over yet Dartman, you’re causing me all sorts of bother!

Last edited:
here we go the results for Round 16 for italian Youbet & its a slightly awkward one because its congratulations to ermmm.... me :embarrassed: after the large bet on verstappen to win paid off & Championship leader vintly extends their lead

temp 1.png

Going forward, I think what would spice up the last leg of this game, perhaps we should private message our picks to Mr Bookie instead of posting them on here.

That way we won't know where and how much our bets are and the person in out in front won't find it so easy to cover off the bets.

Just a thought.

Going forward, I think what would spice up the last leg of this game, perhaps we should private message our picks to Mr Bookie instead of posting them on here.

That way we won't know where and how much our bets are and the person in out in front won't find it so easy to cover off the bets.

Just a thought.
you know what that is a brilliant idea. im always open to ideas that can improve the game

if you would like to put post it under the title youbet

also to take my organisation hat & put my participant hat on. i need to say verstappen was at evens & was considered a "certainty" people had given him the win on Thursday afternoon

but despite all that 150 on him to win. this weekend was possibly the most stressful bet i have ever placed on this game. because all i could think of was how verstappen couldnt win 😄

Back
Top Bottom