You Bet 2021

the results of 7th round of the youbet championship & its a great joint victory for Dartman & Titch with £26 returns

rufus_mcdufus stays in the lead on 645 by virtue of his massive win in baku

Screenshot_20210621-160912_Excel.jpg

i can only apologise the back to back schedule & the euros. i completely forgot about it. i will allow bets up to end of FP1 because of the lateness

temp 2.png

10 ew on Lando please if im not too late. P2 just starting. I forgot.
no problem, i let 1 late entrant in at baku. so i gave everyone a 1 late joker (within reason of course) for fairness so i'll chalk it up to that. & its rule i might keep going forward because every can have busy moments. & will forget from time to time & this way it a safety net

20 on Verstappen to win if I can still participate
sorry. hate to do this. but it is after FP1 & you used your late joker in France. so ive got to be fair to everyone else.

Last edited:
Standings for 8th round of the Youbet championship. Very little has changed in the overall. but in 8th round its victory to Dartman & was the only member to make a profit

temp 1.png

just in case your wondering the new column. late bet joker, on spur of the moment i decided to let everyone have a 1 late joker for the whole season, within reason of course providing its before FP2, you cant put it down on a sunday morning LOL . because i was thinking everyone does have busy lives & there are times where it just slips your mind & it gives you safety net

the amount of times ive been watching FP1 over the many years & its suddenly twigged

Looks like the season has settled in and betting on anyone not in redbull or Mercedes is going to need a retirement for the top 2 teams. Disappointing McLaren are still finishing so far behind and not even fighting for 4th anymore.

With that in mind.
30 on Max to win please.

cant tell you the last time this happened (2014 Australian GP maybe) that someone else was odds on for a race & ive amended Russell as 100/1 is stupid

temp 1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom