Caption Competition  XXII

Cap Comp XXII

• Bernie: &quot;No Max, for the last time you are not using my Nectar points to buy hookers!&quot; <!-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Max: &quot;You promised me if I went quietly I'd get 30%&quot; Bernie: &quot;You see the front of

• &quot;See? If I squint it looks exactly like me.&quot;

• &quot;What do you mean, you need to see my pass? Don't you know who I am?!?&quot;

• Bernie &quot;This is your's for a tenner if you want it. In fact my Grannie's around here somewhere.

• Max &quot;So [b:1xhkanr4]you[/b:1xhkanr4] scrape it off with that, I just use my finger&quot;

• BE: &quot;Doesn't look like my dribble!?&quot; MM: &quot;think that's my pass.&quot;

• Max asks to borrow the &quot;special credit card&quot; that Bernie uses to pay Ferrari while Bernie

• &quot;I don't care what it says on your pass Bernard, this area is reserved for hookers in <!-- s:qu

• &quot;Look, Bernie, lets discuss it later, photographers have ears.&quot;

• Max &quot;when she pushes it hard, it goes in about this far&quot;

• Bernie : &quot;Theres a coupon on the back of this pass, 50% off a haircut at the circuit, whatever

• MM - &quot;OK give that to me now Bernie, it's you're bus pass you silly man?!&quot;

• MM: &quot;Look Grandad, that was a pedigree Persian, next time you want a new rug you buy your own c

• Total voters

Boyle

Race Winner
Contributor
We haven't had a Bernie or Max related caption for a while so why not have one with both of them?

So here you are:

You have until sometime in the distant future to get your entries in and then a poll will be taken for the best entry.

Good luck everyone and don't make the newly appointed moderators work too hard!

GeoffP

Thank you and good night
Contributor
Max: You promised me if I went quietly I'd get 30%

Bernie: You see the front of this pass, see the side - what percentage do you think that is?

Enja

isn't dead.
Valued Member
Max : "Close your eyes, clooooose your eyes, you are very, very tired... give the pass to me.."

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
Bernie: “But Max, you know me! Why d’you want to see my I.D card?"
Max: “Just show me the I.D, sonny. Only over 18’s can buy alcohol from this Asda/Walmart!! No I.D, no cider!”

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Bernie "This is your's for a tenner if you want it. In fact my Grannie's around here somewhere..."

or

Max "So you scrape it off with that, I just use my finger"

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
Max asks to borrow the "special credit card" that Bernie uses to pay Ferrari while Bernie struggles to remember the pin number.

or

I don't care what it says on your pass Bernard, this area is reserved for hookers in replica military clothing only !!!

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
" CaT said

I don't care what it says on your pass Bernard, this area is reserved for hookers in replica military clothing only.
Shouldn't that be GERMAN uniforms CaT, I don't want you having a law suit on your hands ;)

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
My original post and your quote edited. LOL

Thought it was a bit close to the knuckle.

Better safe than sorry and all that.

MajorDanby

Motorsports' answer to Eric the Eel
Contributor
How many times do I have to tell you Max?! You are NOT allowed a pass like mine ANYMORE!

Top Bottom