Caption Competition  XXII

Cap Comp XXII

• Bernie: &quot;No Max, for the last time you are not using my Nectar points to buy hookers!&quot; <!-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Max: &quot;You promised me if I went quietly I'd get 30%&quot; Bernie: &quot;You see the front of

• &quot;See? If I squint it looks exactly like me.&quot;

• &quot;What do you mean, you need to see my pass? Don't you know who I am?!?&quot;

• Bernie &quot;This is your's for a tenner if you want it. In fact my Grannie's around here somewhere.

• Max &quot;So [b:1xhkanr4]you[/b:1xhkanr4] scrape it off with that, I just use my finger&quot;

• BE: &quot;Doesn't look like my dribble!?&quot; MM: &quot;think that's my pass.&quot;

• Max asks to borrow the &quot;special credit card&quot; that Bernie uses to pay Ferrari while Bernie

• &quot;I don't care what it says on your pass Bernard, this area is reserved for hookers in <!-- s:qu

• &quot;Look, Bernie, lets discuss it later, photographers have ears.&quot;

• Max &quot;when she pushes it hard, it goes in about this far&quot;

• Bernie : &quot;Theres a coupon on the back of this pass, 50% off a haircut at the circuit, whatever

• MM - &quot;OK give that to me now Bernie, it's you're bus pass you silly man?!&quot;

• MM: &quot;Look Grandad, that was a pedigree Persian, next time you want a new rug you buy your own c

• Total voters
Bernie : Theres a coupon on the back of this pass, 50% off a haircut at the circuit, whatever would i need that for??

MM - OK give that to me now Bernie, it's you're bus pass you silly man?!

OR

That's your National Trust pass - p'raps should have gone to specsavers.

MM: Look Grandad, that was a pedigree Persian, next time you want a new rug you buy your own cat!

OK guys and gals, the poll is up. Lots of entires and some excellent posts. I'm glad we just (thanks to CaT :D) managed to avoid a lawsuit, so congrats.

You have a week to decide on your choice so get voting!

I fear there may be too many entries. 8 votes have been cast with each vote going to a different entry. What is wrong with you people? LOL

Yeah, my mind was split between cat's and bullfrog's entries. Nectar points got it in the end though :)

To any who wish to change their vote, contact Brogan and he'll sort you out.

Boyle99 said:
You can do that.

Just edit the poll to allow vote changing. Right at the bottom "Allow re-voting:"

Boyle99 said:
Brogan said:
Boyle99 said:
You can do that.

Just edit the poll to allow vote changing.

Yeah but it's more trouble for you :D

Maybe you should write it in the forum rules, Bro...

If you assign work to the administrator deliberately and unnecessarily unless to do with Fantasy League Cups etc. etc. then you will be banned for a week.

teabagyokel said:
Maybe you should write it in the forum rules, Bro...

If you assign work to the administrator deliberately and unnecessarily unless to do with Fantasy League Cups etc. etc. then you will be banned for a week.

You don't have to be so ambigiuous about it teabag. Let's make the rule more concrete.

If you assign work to the administrator deliberately and unnecessarily unless you are teabagyokel then you will be banned for a week.

Tsk, tsk, Boyle99. Have you learned nothing from the Scuderia Ferrari Law School? You do not ever name your self in a rule. Take this rule, for example:

KERS will be banned in Formula One so long as Ferrari's system is worse than McLaren's.

Now, that will be a very unpopular rule, and will give the image that Ferrari are cheating, which will not do. So you go with:

KERS will be banned in Formula One for a year, with the aim of introducing a standardised unit

In practice it means the same thing, but it can be denied when questioned.

Of course, my suggested revision to the forum rules would not be anything like this. It would be a fair rule to everyone and it is ludicrous to suggest that self-interest played any part.

And anyway I have posted more on this forum than any other ordinary user.

Now, this is nothing to boast about unless you've been to the Scuderia Ferrari Publicity School.

Since I have posted more than any non-admin that means I have contributed more to the site than any other non-admin user. We do not mention my rather high worthlessness-to-posts ratio.

See, Ferrari principles applied to my position on this site. RED PAINT?

I meant you were admin but you inconvenience the parody LOL

I'm just trying to see it from Ferrari's point of view!

If you don't know here is the leaderboard

Attachments

• F110.jpg
    F110.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom