Caption Competition  XXII

Cap Comp XXII

• Bernie: &quot;No Max, for the last time you are not using my Nectar points to buy hookers!&quot; <!-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Max: &quot;You promised me if I went quietly I'd get 30%&quot; Bernie: &quot;You see the front of

• &quot;See? If I squint it looks exactly like me.&quot;

• &quot;What do you mean, you need to see my pass? Don't you know who I am?!?&quot;

• Bernie &quot;This is your's for a tenner if you want it. In fact my Grannie's around here somewhere.

• Max &quot;So [b:1xhkanr4]you[/b:1xhkanr4] scrape it off with that, I just use my finger&quot;

• BE: &quot;Doesn't look like my dribble!?&quot; MM: &quot;think that's my pass.&quot;

• Max asks to borrow the &quot;special credit card&quot; that Bernie uses to pay Ferrari while Bernie

• &quot;I don't care what it says on your pass Bernard, this area is reserved for hookers in <!-- s:qu

• &quot;Look, Bernie, lets discuss it later, photographers have ears.&quot;

• Max &quot;when she pushes it hard, it goes in about this far&quot;

• Bernie : &quot;Theres a coupon on the back of this pass, 50% off a haircut at the circuit, whatever

• MM - &quot;OK give that to me now Bernie, it's you're bus pass you silly man?!&quot;

• MM: &quot;Look Grandad, that was a pedigree Persian, next time you want a new rug you buy your own c

• Total voters

Boyle

Race Winner
Contributor
We haven't had a Bernie or Max related caption for a while so why not have one with both of them?

So here you are:

mosley-ecclestone-race-pass-getty-580.jpg

You have until sometime in the distant future to get your entries in and then a poll will be taken for the best entry.

Good luck everyone and don't make the newly appointed moderators work too hard!

Max: You promised me if I went quietly I'd get 30%

Bernie: You see the front of this pass, see the side - what percentage do you think that is?

Max : "Close your eyes, clooooose your eyes, you are very, very tired... give the pass to me.."

Bernie: “But Max, you know me! Why d’you want to see my I.D card?"
Max: “Just show me the I.D, sonny. Only over 18’s can buy alcohol from this Asda/Walmart!! No I.D, no cider!”

Bernie "This is your's for a tenner if you want it. In fact my Grannie's around here somewhere..."

or

Max "So you scrape it off with that, I just use my finger"

Max asks to borrow the "special credit card" that Bernie uses to pay Ferrari while Bernie struggles to remember the pin number.

or

I don't care what it says on your pass Bernard, this area is reserved for hookers in replica military clothing only !!!

" CaT said

I don't care what it says on your pass Bernard, this area is reserved for hookers in replica military clothing only.

Shouldn't that be GERMAN uniforms CaT, I don't want you having a law suit on your hands ;)

My original post and your quote edited. LOL

Thought it was a bit close to the knuckle.

Better safe than sorry and all that.

Back
Top Bottom