Notice Writers wanted for 2018 PQR Threads.

Angel have you seen some of my so called 'efforts'? Seriously don't stress it.

My all time favourite GP intro thread was written by Brogan. It simply said. "Someone else was meant to write this. Anyway the Bahrain Grand Prix" and that was it. Piece of art in my mind.

Sounds good to me on Brogan's part, accurate, to the point and something you can't really argue with.

Thanks for the encouragement guys, means a lot :love::friends:

My biggest worry is hitting all the right buttons so that it arrives in the right place, and doesn’t float off into space .

LOL

My biggest worry is hitting all the right buttons so that it arrives in the right place, and doesn’t float off into space .

LOL

So what are all the buttons you have to press out of interest please? I know how to start a normal thread and I know you need to put the Grand Prix prefix on it, but is there anything else you need to do? I mean how does it become a featured thread for instance? Sorry if those are stupid questions but I don't want to get it wrong and end up feeling daft.

One of the site Gods will turn it into a featured thread. As for the rest it sounds like you’re pressing all the right buttons, so don’t worry. You will be fine.
:)

Back
Top Bottom