Votes: 10 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If people think Whitmarsh has something against Lewis then certainly after Monaco when he ( Lewis) slaughtered the team to the press as team boss I would have given him a rocket like Ron Dennis does .

So Whitmarsh has come out and said we would not change his approach because thats what makes him the driver he is which is no different to Sven saying Wayne Rooney should not be changed otherwise he is not the same player

Last year when Lewis crashed into Massa at Monza everyone was saying Lewis should be more conservative in his approach and Whitmarsh did not agree with that suggestion
So how is this favouritism towards Button when neither Mclaren / Whitmarsh has told Lewis to drive more conservatively

So did anybody see the Whitmarsh interview..........where he said Lewis had never before had a team mate who was faster than him.........?
Jonathon Neale McLaren's Racing Managing Director....gave a great press release/nterview........BBC Website? Saying how Macca.......appreciated LH
Whitmarsh looks like......he has a lot to answer for......
Just watching Harry Hill's TV Burp......would make great viewing.....if Whit,Lew,Jen et al....were put through the process.

tinfoilhat.jpg

Even though this appears more and more obvious, to suggest that Whitmarsh would rather see Jenson win is still liable to be classed as a wild conspiracy theory.
It's possible though that Lewis at some point says or does something about it, I suspect if that team leave him out an extra lap to accommodate a Jenson pitstop even though Lewis is ahead, even Lewis will react

Let's see how the strategies play out tomorrow assuming Lewis can control the race from the front.

Edit: there we go, the conspiracy police are here already. Lewis cannot have a team boss who prefers his teammate, Lewis cannot be harshly treated by stewards, Lewis cannot be over scrutinised, Lewis cannot have vocal fans, it's all tin foil hat conspiracy theory

LOL

I can hear the RBR brains ticking over.......
They, so know how to think on their feet.....
They will have the strategy sussed for tomorrow

Macca seem to be so...... clogged up.....

Lewis deserved the pole last week.......and I
hope he can convert this pole into a win, he so deserves it....to be up there on the top step.
But......just to be able to get pole...... without being mugged is great....lol.
Anything else is a bonus.
Hope Lewis stays at McLaren......made for each other

I think there is a parallel of sorts to Kimis last years in F1. Of course the season is not over yet.
Compared to Lewis' results slump relative to his teammate, Massa fairly wasted Kimi in 2009, completely unhinged him mentally and became the number one at Ferrari. Kimi, previously loved by the team was dumped for Alonso who has fairly wasted Massa since
Kimi left F1 as a result

So when we look at Lewis' situation at McLaren, I would say Lewis is cut from a different cloth as Kimi and is responding on track. As long as the team don't influence the outcome of the teammate battle, after all that's happened if Lewis still beats Jenson then he confirms his greatness

I find it bizarre that people cant figure out why Lewis is still down after getting pole. Its glaringly obvious. Are people being deliberately dumb? (I dont mean people on here of course:p ...I mean commentators and media people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom