• Timo Glock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
As Campos and USF1 have only announced one driver each let's move on to Manor Grand Prix or Virgin Racing as it would like to be know. You have the choice between Timo "You know I used to beat Lewis Hamilton in GP2, no, honest, I did" Glock and Lucas "You know I used to beat Timo Glock in GP2, no, honest, I did" di Grassi.

Alternatively there's the Lib Dem option.

di Grassi Junior High.

That takes me back a bit ! :D

Yeah, I too have gone for Tim O'Glock. He has experience and a bit of pace on his side so he should easly see of his team mate this season.

In GP2 in 2007, in (reasonably) identical cars, Timo defeated di Grassi to lift the title. He's had 2 years of experience in Formula One since then, and he's not done all that well tbh, but he's been consistent.

Incidently, you only see Lucas in photos from the left hand side. That's because di Grassi's always greener on the other side!

On my way to collect my coat, I'll call Glock!

teabagyokel said:
Incidently, you only see Lucas in photos from the left hand side. That's because di Grassi's always greener on the other side!

Please don't forget to pick up that pamphlet on awful jokes either! :D

Anyway, I can see Glock going into a position to nip a point or two over the course of the season but I just can't see di Grassi doing anything this year. Timo for me.

I'm going for the Irishman too - I reckon Tim has something more to prove, hopefully this'll be his year for scoring a little better (especially when they're planning to give points down to 28th position in a 26 car race....)

Boyle99 said:
teabagyokel said:

Please don't forget to pick up that pamphlet on awful jokes either! :D

Thats Virgin on the ridiculous!

I'm voting for Timo Glock. I can't see Lucas beating Timo.

A bit sheepish* of me, I admit, but as the driver with F1 experience Glock will out smoke di Grassi... :whistle:

*By this, of course, I mean a tendency to follow the herd, not that I'm slightly bashful!

I've gone for Tim O'Glock as I think his greater experience will allow him to cut di Grassi down to length. :D

I'm on the fence for this one. Glock is solid and de Grassi has been highly rated so it's going to be tight the whole year for Manor Virgin

Back
Top Bottom