Who is better looking?

Who is better looking?

• Total voters

gethinceri

Lance Stroll Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan.
Contributor
Took my time on this one, I'd go a slice of gala pie with the scrumpy and forgo the marmalade but since that wasn't an option.........
Unless it could be made an option!

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
Wow, I must stress this is just for fun, there's been a massive swing away from the drivers wives and towards Scrumpy and various side dishes. Well this is a shock and if voting trends continue, and I must stress this is just for fun, we could see fermented apple based drinks increasing their share of the vote.

KekeTheKing

Banned
Supporter
How can this thread exist without pictures?

compare.jpg

comp2.jpg

Quite a place that internet.....

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
The Cider and Toast party and The Cider and Gala pie, hold the marmalade (splitters!) party, demand fair representation and that someone who isn't posting from a mobile phone, places pictures representative of both parties immediately in order that our chances in the election are not harmed by the shameless display of boobs on show here.

The Pits

Harumph. Again.
Valued Member
I will be honest, neither would make my "list" I will be honest, although both are fine specimens of the fabulous female form, however, if (for some bizarre reason) I was in a position to select one or t'other, I would pick Jess, for reasons which Jen has alluded to.

Top Bottom