Who is better looking?

Who is better looking?

• Total voters
Took my time on this one, I'd go a slice of gala pie with the scrumpy and forgo the marmalade but since that wasn't an option.........
Unless it could be made an option!

Wow, I must stress this is just for fun, there's been a massive swing away from the drivers wives and towards Scrumpy and various side dishes. Well this is a shock and if voting trends continue, and I must stress this is just for fun, we could see fermented apple based drinks increasing their share of the vote.

How can this thread exist without pictures?

compare.jpg

comp2.jpg

Quite a place that internet.....

The Cider and Toast party and The Cider and Gala pie, hold the marmalade (splitters!) party, demand fair representation and that someone who isn't posting from a mobile phone, places pictures representative of both parties immediately in order that our chances in the election are not harmed by the shameless display of boobs on show here.

I will be honest, neither would make my "list" I will be honest, although both are fine specimens of the fabulous female form, however, if (for some bizarre reason) I was in a position to select one or t'other, I would pick Jess, for reasons which Jen has alluded to.

Back
Top Bottom