Where the heart is....

Who will you be supporting in 2015?

• Total voters
RasputinLives You wonder whether having the same name as a motor sport legend makes people envy of drivers getting into F1 because of it

It did not do Nelson Piquet Jnr any good

Last edited:
I also expected Hamilton to be higher than Button.

I'm not surprised at all, but Lewis get's my #1 support......hardly surprising.

Fernando hopefully will give Hamilton some worry, along with Ricciardo.

Daniel's disposition is pretty hard to dislike, which goes very nicely with him also being fast as hell.

I'll be jumping on the Alonso/Button bandwagon. As someone who works for Honda, I cant not cheer for the Honda boys to do well.
As an American of German and Swiss heritage, Id also be happy to see Nico do well and to see Sauber do well.

As I'm allowed to vote for 4 drivers, and I've only voted for Jenson Button, can I allocate my remaining three votes to Button as well? :)

Maybe we need similar threads based on the teams to see if the love/dislike for the teams translates to the drivers, e.g. I like Kimi, am meh to Vettel, but dislike Ferrari.

Simples. Rooting for Mercedes and another bout of Rosberg vs Hamilton with Ricciardo snapping at their ankles. Then it's got to be Alonso 'cos I just lurv the way he throws a dog of a car up to places it just shouldn't get. I would have voted for JB too but he's just to smooth and thet's one vote too many.

I like lots of the drivers for different reasons. Vestappen looks to be the real deal, Kvyat has shone, what's not to like about Ricciardo, I retain a soft spot for Massa, and Bottas has delivered, Grosjean ive grown to like a lot since he settled down a bit and Im glad his car is better this season, Alonso has my full respect for his ability.
But only one driver gets my vote, the one who's had my heart since his GP2 days, no prizes for guessing who, the amazing Mr. Hamilton

I had to change my vote after watching Top Gear a couple of nights ago. I saw the episode with Daniel Ricciardo beating the Stig's time, and looking really nervous about his time when the barely trained chimp wrote it down. Ricciardo seems like a genuinely nice chap.

That means my votes are now for Kimi Raikkonen, Nico Rosberg, and Daniel Ricciardo.

Back
Top Bottom