Television Whats on TV?

May I wholeheartedly recommend "Extraordinary" on Disney+.

It's a British comedy with a bit of "The Boys" vibe about it.

Set in a world where everyone gets a superpower on their 18th birthday and the story of Jen who at 25 hasn't got hers yet.

It's extremely funny.

carrying on with House Of cards its still very good & great drama. although this election stuff in series 5 is winding me up 4 x 1 hour episodes we've watched & they are still stringing out the result. just get on with it

but thanks to o2 giving me 3 months Apple TV. finally started watching ted lasso. outstanding program, it funny & heart warming all at the same time. 1 of those shows that you see all the hype around it & i fully understand all the hype now.

Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+

Last edited:
I've not watched the American House of Cards but the original British one staring Ian Richardson is absolutely brilliant.

This Saturday at 2:35pm Talking Pictures TV will be showing Fireball XL5. Make sure you are there.

1685540338563.png

In addition, Ted Lasso is brilliant. And if you want an "remake" of Columbo, watch Poker Face on Sky Max.
Ted Lasso is the 1 few shows that you hear everyone talk about & yet still doesnt disappoint. in multiple episodes it manages to make you laugh & make you cry. i still cant watch the series 1 ending without welling up. ive nearly finished series 2 on episode 11

& the series 2 writing of making the character so vulnerable is brilliant, they couldve kept it as a comedy but they took that brave step

loved gladiators in 90s 1 of the great tv shows. glad its being brought back, more importantly in an arena as this show like this needs to be of this size
Screenshot_20230607_134243_Gallery.jpg

Looks like the set of Robot Wars
cracking show. still annoyed that they got rid of that revival with dara o'briain

Some programs don't need a comeback and for me Gladiators is on that list.
id disagree it was 1 of the best shows of the 90s & Saturday night tv does need this kind of injection. because outside of strictly (never seen it but understand its popularity) masked singer & ant/dec takeaway its dire most Saturdays & not a patch what it was

having seen it. this cant be anything other than a hit. as it feels close to the original. instead of cramped in a tv show like sky

Last edited:
You've just listed the biggest load of crap ever seen on TV except for Crossroads and that Spanish soap LOL
regardless of opinion they are 3 of biggest shows. masked singer is brilliant, you can be against it but watch 1 show & your hooked LOL

Ant & Dec is noel house party revamped

There's been several attempts to get a Blake's 7 film off the ground bit it's never made it in to production.

Happy childhood memories.

Probably best they are kept that way. It's always an interesting discussion when people question the quality, or otherwise of another's viewing or listening choices. I often tell my wife she has "terrible taste in music", but the reality is it's different to mine and if we were all the same then what a dull place this world would be.

Last edited:
Probably best where they are kept as that way. It's always an interesting discussion when people question the quality, or otherwise of another's viewing or listening choices. I often tell my wife she has "terrible taste in music", but the reality is it's different to mine and if we were all the same then what a dull place this world would be.
exactly i think there is a time where people can confuse their taste & popularity on music. i never liked justin bieber but i cant ignore the guy somehow has 7 number 1s & is 1 of top 10 most listened to musicans.

but there something for everyone thats a great thing.

Back
Top Bottom