Television Whats on TV?

"Well, well, well, if it ain't the invisible ****"

Best line in episode one.

Oh my word, what have I just watched? Laugh out loud funny, off the wall and very, very dark. Love it so far.

On to episode 2.

Right, The Boys viewing update.

Series 1 and 2 now complete. Enjoyed series 2 but if definately lacked the wit of series 1.

I have to say, if you are going to make a TV series this dark, you have to balance it with the humour and they don't really do that in series 2. There were still some great bits though.

Now, on to series 3.

I served with quite a few Falklands vets when I first joined the mob.

We learnt a lot of hard lessons in that conflict.

One of the men interviewed said he went on to serve in the SAS in both Gulf wars and Afghanistan, and none of these conflicts were as tough as the Falklands.

All caught up on "The Boys" now.

OK, those first few minutes of series 3 episode 1 :sick: LOL

And I will never eat Octopus again.

No, It's just called Apollo 11 - Apollo 11 (2019 film) - Wikipedia

It uses archive footage and there is no narration, so all the overdubs are from recordings or news broadcasts from the time. The image quality is simply extraordinary, especially pre-launch. There is one sequence which is from inside the launch pad, focused on one of the booster exhausts (assuming that's what they are called) and takes you from ignition through to the lift off.

You also have to wonder how in 1969 they created technology to achieve what they achieved, especially as the lander appeared to be held together with aluminium foil tape.

Elf and safety hadn't been thought of, the contract went to the lowest bidder, no wonder one of the astronauts said it was ok until you realised your life was in the hands of the lowest bidder

No, It's just called Apollo 11 - Apollo 11 (2019 film) - Wikipedia

It uses archive footage and there is no narration, so all the overdubs are from recordings or news broadcasts from the time. The image quality is simply extraordinary, especially pre-launch. There is one sequence which is from inside the launch pad, focused on one of the booster exhausts (assuming that's what they are called) and takes you from ignition through to the lift off.

You also have to wonder how in 1969 they created technology to achieve what they achieved, especially as the lander appeared to be held together with aluminium foil tape.
ill take a look at that

****ing clueless 😆

How could they not see this?

But now, thanks to a large and increasingly dunderheaded minority, it would appear that the show with the worst fans alive is currently Amazon’s The Boys. These fans have just twigged that the show’s main villain is actually a villain, and they’re absolutely furious.

I started watching The Umbrella Academy again, after giving up on it part way into EP3 the first time.

It's a bit of mess and the image is extremely dark but I'll persevere for a bit longer this time.

It's just been renewed for a 4th season, which is unusual these days, especially for Netflix, so it must be good, right?

Back
Top Bottom