Caption Competition  VI

Caption Competition VI

• Brogan - 'Mario Thiessen: Ow! Let go of my nose Bernie.'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jenov2003 - 'Firstly, Flav, I'm smaller than you and, secondly, when I get to Ron I will tell him I

• C_A_T - 'Bernie "Based on a german book I once read my five year plan for F1 is as follows, 1)

• fly-n-flymo - 'Bernie "Firstly Flav, my friend, you can take your ####ING Renault and......&quo

• FB - 'F1 team managers unimpressed at Bernie's attempt to recreate Leonardo's "The Last Supper&

• McZiderRed - 'During another boring team principles meeting, Nick found his mind wandering to the se

• Boyle99 - 'Bernie: "I hope you all know why have called you here today - FIGHT TO THE DEATH!&qu

• TBY - 'Nick Fry distracted by presence of sponsors on Flavio's jacket.'

• TBY - 'Bernie's conversation fails to distract Vijay Mallaya from his lunch!'

• Brogan - 'Ross Brawn so bored he resorts to punching himself in the face.'

• Total voters
Brogan said:
frog-n-flymo said:
I guess that would have been better with flyaway HAIR, but then looking at Bernie I guess that's a little Freudian
You can always edit your post if you want - this isn't some rubbish software from the dark ages :D

Just a rubbish user from the sark ages....

surprisingly no one noticed a sad and lonely Ron Dennis sneak into the meeting and carry on as if the last 12 months had never happened.

Given the vast array of options I have allowed for two choices for each voter to choose from. Enjoy ;)

Oh Bugger, I didn't read the instructions and have only picked one and now I can't go back and pick the other.

I think we can close the voting now, it seems that GM has wrested the Caption Comp title away from me and takes his rightful place beside me on two championships :1st: :1st: .

Congrats Gordon, let's hope you find a good picture

Back
Top Bottom