Music The Music Thread

And now, lets listen to Children's hour, featuring Woody Guthrie.. :)

And then, lets listen to Roy Harper... definitely not children's hour...

Received the new Eels album last night a nice surprise as I pre-ordered it about 2 months ago.
Its just brilliant yet again an album filled with killer tracks and no filler. Love this band, no idea why they are not given more air time.

I think I'm going to start posting some updates on music coming out on here. So basically anything big or anything that I like. Atlas Genius's first album When It Was Now came out Tuesday. Haven't had a chance to listen to too much of it, but I do love Trojans and If So is awesome, if its in FIFA it has to be! How to Destroy Angels are releasing their first album March 5th, some singles and songs from EPs are on YouTube and while its all strange, its definitely unique and in my opinion awesome. So YouTube some stuff if you wish, if you're as much of a music freak as I am you probably already have.

Procol Harum can still do it!

watch

Formula 1 Music
Sounds by Country
[Prelude]

In anticipation of the upcoming 2013 season, this is a prelude to the acoustic delight which awaits you! :snacks:

That's right! Each Grand Prix weekend, there will be a post in this thread which will contain musical entertainment from the country which is hosting the upcoming Grand Prix!

--- --- --- ---​

So, to continue with this probable vain attempt to entertain, this second prelude relates to the second & third pre-season tests in Barcelona.

Now I just have to work out what to do for each of the races!

Back
Top Bottom