Music The Music Thread

From the début album by Fairport Convention in 1968, "Time Will Show the Wiser"

Then, I'd like to share Fairport's French version of Bob Dylan's song "If You Gotta Go, Go Now"

Next is arguably one of the best folk songs of all time, Fotheringay, with the voice of Sandy Denny.

Lastly, is one of the few live video's of Sandy Denny singing live. Here she sings "Crazy Lady Blues" in 1971.
Sandy died in 1978.

I love the start of this song!!!
d015.gif

rasta-smiley.gif
eggi_smileygarden9.gif

Everyone knows this one, but whatever:

I also like this:

Ooh, and this is a great band in my opinion:

And some folk:

I'm gonna stop now, I would post some metal but I doubt many people would enjoy it :P

And I find myself here again. The Music Thread.

First off I want to start posting here (everywhere actually) more often but mostly with songs you might not know off or something that you might not have thought to listen to. I will say now, the songs that I post could and will be from any genre from hip hop to rock, metal, northern soul, dicso, funk, reggae, house and songs that can't be put in a genre at all so if you dont like one post, you might like some others

If it seems a good idea to more people than just me it could be it's own thread in the future. Now for some music!
Chubby Checker - At The Discotheque (Yes he got his name from Fats Domino)

Is that even a song? :s

Just a dude talking over some funky music!
apparently the guy was a 1970's ITV News reader, and its real released song.

and you want to go on about talking over funky music ive heard a cover of Bohemian Rhapsody by.......WILLIAM SHATNER!!

I cannot post it here, id get a life ban google at your peril.

Back
Top Bottom