The Formula One Alphabet Game

You know you must have been reading my mind TMF ... I was going to use that if I got lumbered with a V lol

W Whitmarsh

xeon! the intel processor williams f1 uses

AT&T Williams/Toyota F1: Lenovo unnamed, 332 sockets, 664 cores, Intel Xeon 5100

mario and michael andretti! and for salti... giovanna amati! 3 races for brabham in 1992. last female driver in F1....

Thank you Boga :) I'm showing my ignorance here, didn't realise that there had ever been a female F1 driver :oops:

Bernoldi

just to enlighten you, there have been 5 female f1 drivers:
maria theresia de filipis, 1958-1959, 5 entries, 3 starts
leila lombardi, 17 entries, 12 starts, 0.5 points (spanish GP 1975, only half the distance was raced so only half the points were given)
divina galica (she was from the uk by the way), 1976-1778, 3 entries, no start
desire wilson, 1979, 1 entry, no start
giovanna amati (she was flav's girlfriend at the time), 1992, 3 entires, no start
those were the qualifying days, cos there were more cars then places on the grid.

desire wilson actually won a f1 race, sort of kinda more or less...she won 1 race at brands hatch in the british aurora f1 series

useless info, i know, but fun to know.... and almost on topic cos i used a whole lotta letters!

Looks like interesting content for a post all its own.... ;)

The question of female drivers in F1 surfaces quite frequently so it wouldn't hurt to have a topic on it.

Back
Top Bottom