The CTA Other sports thread

Maybe I have masochistic tendencies but I really enjoyed the battle of the two different styles. The enigmatic "genius" that is O'Sullivan and the "torturer" (O'Sullivan's name for him) that is Selby. I think he broke Ronnie mentally as he (O'Sullivan) couldn't play his natural game.

Whilst slow play is not specifically against the rules a player can be warned for it on the grounds of ungentlemanly behavior and in extreme cases have the frame awarded to other player..

It's another case of the spirit of the law vs the letter of the law, and if you are a fair player you don't do it..

Selby knew it would unsettle Ronnie as it did when Ebdon did it to him in 2005 or was it 2007 I can't remember for sure which year it was...

Last edited:
O'Sullivan fans joining Liverpool FC supporters in the "you must play in a manner that guarantees your defeat" club.

Is ROS playing left handed to show off not an intimidation?

He usually does it because it avoids using the rest. I don't know why players seem to be uncomfortable with the rest, you can actually get it to stay still whilst your hand is trembling.

Back
Top Bottom