Pre-Season The 2021 Season...

1629841615574.png

this 3 race period. seems unlikely

View attachment 14802
Why do you think USA is unlikely?

In most of this instances, these grand prixs have been cancelled by the host government, not by F1. There is no way the state of Texas is going to cancel any event. The people who run Texas think COVID is a hoax.

Last edited:
Why do you think USA is unlikely?
besides the high covid death rate

there was alot of talk moto gp where on verge of cancellation because hospital beds are at a shortage. so they could be in a scenario where they dont have the hospital space if someone is injured

besides the high covid death rate

there was alot of talk moto gp where on verge of cancellation because hospital beds are at a shortage. so they could be in a scenario where they don't have the hospital space if someone is injured
That seems solvable. Reserve beds.

Quite frankly I don't have much sympathy for most of the people being hospitalized due to COVID. Most of them are anti-vaxxers. Not a big deal to reserve some beds for F1 if that means a few anti-vaxxers are turned away.

Either way, the decision is for the local authorities in Austin, and I would be shocked if they cancel it.

Having seen the desperate lengths FOM will go to make sure the show goes on cancellations are the very last of their possible options.

Quite frankly I don't have much sympathy for most of the people being hospitalized due to COVID. Most of them are anti-vaxxers. Not a big deal to reserve some beds for F1 if that means a few anti-vaxxers are turned away.

Either way, the decision is for the local authorities in Austin, and I would be shocked if they cancel it.
we have to keep a huge eye on Moto GP, because if they go, i would say F1 goes.

but who knows maybe they just have 1 & half laps under the safety car & call it a race

“most of them are anti-vaxxers”
Please show your workings.

we are talking about texas, the stereotype is that they are anti most thing vaccine, masks, social distancing.

but looking at the stats. its not most but it not far off the 2 counties which have austin is 58% & 50% vaccination rate. the state is 48% & country is 52%. compared to Britain in the picture below
_120310123_optimised-vaccine_doses_nation27aug-nc.png

F1Brits_90 already showed that there is a low vaccination rate in Texas relative to countries like the UK.

As for most of the deaths being anti-vaxxers. Anyone in the USA can get a vaccine these days. My doctor is giving out third shots now. So if you are dying because you haven't got the vaccine, then that was your choice.

Most deaths are people who have not taken the vaccine.

So I have no issue with reserving beds for F1 drivers, and letting anti-vaxxers die in the bed they made themselves. In fact I would welcome that.

Last edited:
You stated that most of those being hospitalized (your spelling) due to Covid are anti/vaxxers. Please show your workings.

I think the point is, there's a big difference between "hasn't had the vaccination" and "is anti vaccination"

We can't say for certain why people aren't getting vaccinated anywhere.

Hospitalized is the default spelling forhospitalized if using English(USA) normally the default on any media device, some , not all will allow a English (English) or English(GB), irrespective of the spelling non vaccinated have a far greater chance of being hospitalised or hospitalized and dying, rather than being somewhat uncomfortable and isolating for a few days.

I think the point is, there's a big difference between "hasn't had the vaccination" and "is anti vaccination"

We can't say for certain why people aren't getting vaccinated anywhere.
That's fair. But in a country where the vaccination is free, has 100% availability, 100% awareness, where free transportation is provided too and from the vaccination facility - the choice to not take it can reasonably assumed to be anti-vaccination (Children exempted, and children are not the ones being hospitalized en-masse).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom