Pre-Season The 2021 Season...

i have faith in Perez the way he was driving at the end of 2020 was brilliant & i think if he can have the same tyre saving he will be good

also he not terrified of overtaking with albon was at times

yeah ive seen this they say. that they need another £6m to put the race on behind closed doors. & with FIA putting 23 races on. you could think that they fitted in cancellations. but i think turkey could be back.

i still highly doubt brazil will go ahead, go back to bahrain outer considering it popularity & even if it does sky sports would probally do it from a british studio. because i think it was safer on titanic than it is in that deathtrap of a country, espically when they are have 4,000 deaths a day & in the last 30 days UK has had 1600

Last edited:
I can remember good racing.
i can as well ;)
20210417_072231.jpg

16 races in a season.

1 three day test
4 Races
1 three day open test / fan event
4 Races
1 three day open test / fan event
4 Races
1 three day open young driver test / fan event
4 Races

Job done

for me ive checked the calendar. & ive changed my mind 18 races for me is perfect. you get a race every fortnight. with a 5 week break in the middle

March 14, 28
April 11, 25
May 9, 23
June 6, 20
July 4, 18
August 29
Sept 12, 26
Oct 10, 24
Nov 7 , 21, 28

Why do you want a five week break in the middle ?
i was toying with back to back race in july

but then i thought from all workers that they would a decent break because if it was 25th by the time they get home it would be probally late 27th & they got to be back. probally 23rd august. so they would only have a 3 week gap to go on holiday

Back
Top Bottom