Football The 2012/13 Season

Bus Stop Chicane - How did you expect to find a decent player if he couldn't get into the England team!?

I think that's where this is different. In about 2-3 years time I think Rhodes could well have gotten into the England team with a move to a Premier League club. Look how many goals he scored last season. Rhodes says he feels Scottish anyway so maybe he would never have chosen England given the choice.

Is he still at Huddersfield this year?

At the moment he is. I think if Huddersfield hadn't gone up last season he would have left but as they're in the championship this season his international chances won't have been harmed. Would like to see a safe mid-table team like Fulham or Everton pick him up though.

Have we done our Premier League predictions yet?

1. Man United
2. Man City
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. Everton
7. Tottenham
8. Newcastle
9. Fulham
10. Aston Villa
11. Sunderland
12. Stoke
13. Wigan
14. QPR
15. West Brom
16. Swansea
17. West Ham
18. Norwich
19. Reading
20. Southampton

Man U
Man City
Arsenal
Chelsea

Tottenham
Liverpool
Newcastle
Everton
QPR
Fulham
Sunderland
Aston Villa
West Ham
Swansea
Stoke
Norwich
Reading

West Brom
Southampton
Wigan

If only Swansea were called Abertawe FC then we would be top of the league. By they way 0-5 win away from home was fantastic, by all accounts Michu looks and absolute steal at £2 million.

It was a great performance by Everton, and Man Utd. played pretty well too but were out-muscled by the taller and stronger Everton side. Was a fun match to watch (despite being a Man Utd fan) and there could easily have been 5 or 6 goals were it not for some great goalkeeping by De Gea and last ditch defending by Everton.

Back
Top Bottom