The 2010 season

The Raikkonen arrowhead:

Attachments

• F110.jpg
    F110.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 219
Actually, it is just the name with the umlauts, Räikkönen. Generally if I don't have to type it, I'll go for that!

Either that or it is a symptom of notoriously poor Paint-handwriting!

No, I realised you gave him his proper name with umlauts, it's the way you drew them.

Like little faces. How cute. LOL

ATL11 said:
Brogan said:
Or the Kimi Kerpow! ?

How about 'Silent Assassin', cause even after he won the Championship, he really didn't want to talk about it....

I think Vettel should take a few public speaking lessons from him.

Apparently, Mark Webber is worried about Red Bull's pace at Monza - but says they're good enough to challenge anyone at any venue. He's delighted that Suzuka, Abu Dhabi and Singapore are upcoming, according to the BBC F1 gossip column.

They have qualified one and two for 6 of 12 races thus far.

If they get themselves together, then they certainly should have both drivers 1-2 for the season and a Championship win. There just has to be a stop to the stupid starts and "falling asleep" from Vettel and to the Lotus-vaulting and occasional anonymity from Webber.

F1Yorkshire said:
As long as Vettel keeps getting pole position the title should be Webbers.

Teabag, nice new signature :thumbsup:

ROFL Or possibly even another for Alonbuttilton.

Or one of the component parts of Alonbuttilton.

The ideal result for the championship will be all union flags on the podium like in Turkey but I can't see that been the end of season result unless McLaren get themselves together.

If Hamilton or Button can't win it for us Brits, Webber is the next best thing.

Like with the cricket, just claim Webber as english if he becomes world champion, but he's australian if he doesn't ;)

Back
Top Bottom