The 2010 season

There are only 5 drivers who have driven every race of the 2009 and 2010 seasons (up to now) with the same team!

Namely: Hamilton [McLaren], Vettel, Webber [Red Bull], Buemi [Toro Rosso] and Sutil [Force India].

Remaining tyres announced

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/ ... 11213.html

And for those who don't like links:
Italy (Monza) - soft, hard
Singapore (Singapore) - super soft, medium
Japan (Suzuka) - soft, hard
Korea (Yeongam) - soft, hard
Brazil (Interlagos) - super soft, medium
Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina Circuit) - super soft, medium

First observation show us that there will be no more Hockenhiem type tyres, with a two compound jump. The only one here that could be interesting is Brazil with that twisty middle sector. Sadly we may not get a canadaesque race in the last few races.

2010 DRIVERS STANDINGS

1) Mark Webber :- 187
2) Lewis Hamilton :- 182
3) Fernando Alonso :- 166
4) Jenson Button :- 165
5) Sebastin Vettel :- 163
6) Felipe Massa :- 124
7) Nico Rosberg :- 112
8) Pobert Kubica :- 108
9) Michael Schumacher :- 46
10) Adrian Sutil :-45

I think Fernando Alonso will come up and win the drivers standing of the year.

I agree, just with less than a win covering the top 5, it's a horrible possibility.

What would be interesting to see, would be if all five had only a few points seperating them in the final race, and all 5 having to go all out racing.

I'm not certain, as i can't remember where I saw it, and subsequently now can't find it, but I think under the old system Hamilton would still be leading by a point with Vettel still 5th and less than a win away.

If the above is correct, the new system has changed the state of play a little (Webbers 4 wins putting him on top where as Hamilton would lead the old system with 3 wins.) but at the same time it's not made a great difference.

Like you say TBY, the system changed to make it unlikely, making it highly likely to happen! :)

So far this season, #2s have scored more points than #1s when you look at whether each driver has a red/yellow bar on his car.

This is the same thing broken down by team

Attachments

• CTA.jpg
    CTA.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 102
  • CTA II.jpg
    CTA II.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 100
I've thoroughly bloody enjoyed this season so far, in a way I can't wait for the next 5 races although I fear I might pop with excitement.

And there's still a whole week to wait! There's only so long I can keep myself entertained with the daily race home on my bike vs the #58 bus!

Edit - I'm fairly sure he cheats sometimes. I may have to bring a black flag one day, then I'm sure to win.

chreden said:
And there's still a whole week to wait! There's only so long I can keep myself entertained with the daily race home on my bike vs the #58 bus!

Edit - I'm fairly sure he cheats sometimes. I may have to bring a black flag one day, then I'm sure to win.

You could probably jump him in the pits?

Back
Top Bottom