Team / Driver changes

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/91560

Apparantly Raikkonen may not be finished with F1, and with Webber looking dissapointing this year and his contract ending I can see Red Bull hiring the services of Kimi. It would be awesome if Kimi went to Red Bull, and I think he'd edge the battle with Seb.

As much as I would like Raikkonen to be back...those quotes however where taking out of context when in a interview for NASCAR as he was asked questions about why did he leave F1.

I don't see Red Bull hiring him as Webber is looking to sign for another year...then there is the Toro Rosso boys, plus by the time 2012 is around Kimi will have been out of the sport for 3 years. However he is great at adapting as he has impressed many in his first NASCAR race beating many regulars, and being consistent in Rally only finishing behind the championship contenders and and fighting it out with the experienced drivers, so might not be a problem for him.

I'd really like Kovalinen to join a team further up the grid. Team Lotus are an ok team, but i'd like to see Kovalinen given a chance in a team like FI or Renault/Lotus, a couple of teams that can get into the points every now and again.

I completely agree - I think Kovi has def gone through F1 rehab at Lotus and deserves another shot further up the grid. I think people forget he'd only been in F1 a year before he got his shot at Mclaren - not everyone can be straight out the blocks like Lewis Hamilton

I completely agree - I think Kovi has def gone through F1 rehab at Lotus and deserves another shot further up the grid. I think people forget he'd only been in F1 a year before he got his shot at Mclaren - not everyone can be straight out the blocks like Lewis Hamilton

I 100% agree with you mate.

I think Kovi is making more of a name for himself at Lotus than he did at McLaren. Instead of just been the average midfield driver he is doing something special with Lotus and they will probably fight hard to keep him.

Back
Top Bottom