Spot the Ball

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
I thought I'd give this idea a try.

OK, this may be a one off (depending on the F1 ball game pics available!), but I think this was too good an opportunity to miss!

Imagine C_t_A as a newspaper. Who can imagine any self respecting newspaper without a Spot the Ball Competition!

So, this is as easy as it sounds. All you have to do is spot the ball! Just put an X in the spot you think the ball resides... :)

534302ab.jpg

Now, no cheating and whoever gets the closest cross (closest to my attempt at the centre of the ball) wins.

Thanks for the entries to this comp so far! :chuffed:

I reckon to keep it open until tomorrow and then I'll post the original pic so you can see how close (or not ;) ) you are!

Of course, if anyone else would like to enter, I should say that the prize may or maynot be quite fabulous!*

*a cash prize was mooted, but after having a chat amongst myself it was pooh-poohed immediately. Given the current economic climate, it's not surprising is it? People just don't live in the real world, do they?!

McZiderRed said:
*a cash prize was mooted, but after having a chat amongst myself it was pooh-poohed immediately. Given the current economic climate, it's not surprising is it? People just don't live in the real world, do they?!
LOL

As promised, here is the original pic, thus showing the location of the elusive ball.

534302.jpg

It appears that, having sifted through all the entries :snigger: , the winner of the inaugural spot the ball fest is by teabagyokel. :cheer:

If teabagyokel wishes to, and can find one, the task of finding another spot the ball pic rests with him.

Thanks to everyone that entered. You've been marvelous! :thumbsup:

Brogan said:
Ahem!

I think you'll find if you re-examine the entries that mine was in fact closest :whistle:

ROFL

By jove, you're right! How could I have missed that! And you even decorated you're "winning" pic with a little yellow bunny rabbit as well! LOL

Thankyou, McZiderRed, and I would like to thank my family, my friends, McLaren for providing the pict...

OK, so I'm not an Oscar winner, so I won't need an overlong victory speech, I'll just do a Raikkonen victory speech instead...

Iamveryhappywiththepictureihadaverytoughchallengefrombroganandyoualwayswanttowin.

I'm off for a chocice and coke...!

cider_and_toast said:
Not only did I not spot the ball but I can't even spot the bunny !!!!

LOL

LOL

Uh-oh, am I the only person who can see the bunny? If anyone else can see him, I think his name is Harvey Jnr!

teabagyokel said:
Thankyou, McZiderRed, and I would like to thank my family, my friends, McLaren for providing the pict...

OK, so I'm not an Oscar winner, so I won't need an overlong victory speech, I'll just do a Raikkonen victory speech instead...

Iamveryhappywiththepictureihadaverytoughchallengefrombroganandyoualwayswanttowin.

I'm off for a chocice and coke...!

Nice victory speech!

Back
Top Bottom