Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

Now this is a nice suit, although I did get distracted by the lady on the right for a few minutes before even bothering to look at what Lewis was wearing.

nicole-scherzinger-and-lewis-hamilton.jpg

Ah, but that just means that the shirt is too long too! ;)

Seriously though, a jacket sleeve should finish just before the wrist bone. I find it very difficult to find properly tailored suits without spending a fortune, because my arms are freakishly short! (I believe my span is 1.65m, and I'm 1.8m tall- they're supposed to be approximately the same).

It is an interesting idea though; do you think that in Lewis Hamilton's early career that his image was being stage managed, even down to the clothes he wore?!?

Although I think it's time to remind ourselves of THAT GQ photo shoot!

coat-men.jpg

Last edited:
You see Incubus that's the question I wanted to ask but I didn't want to sound thick,,,,,, so what is GQ for incubus's benefit? Not mine obviously because of course I know the answer as I'm not a thicky, thicky, thick, thick..:)

Thing is, the way I understand it is that Lewis Hamilton is a good looking young man.. (Could some of the ladies, or anyone interersted in how young men look on this site confirm this for me)... I just feel that he is in need of a good stylist! Even with lots of money, it is easy to make yourself not look good! JUst look at all those people at the GQ awards!

Back
Top Bottom