Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

Just spotted an interesting tweet relating to Hamiltons number. Pure coincidence or planned this way?

BeIk78lIQAAoMCn.jpg

He is indeed a good looking young man. But the dress sense is appalling, and I really don't go for the the large diamond earrings at all!

Titch.....I believe that Lewis has enough money to find out who is Prince Charles's tailor, and use his sense of style, especially regarding the purchase of a suit.

Except he'd prefer to dress like a morph of Michael Jackson and Jimmy Saville with a side of chav (baseball cap). Therefore Charlie's tailor is no good.

I hate to appear to be Captain Thick but can someone please explain this number thing as I'm buggered if I can see any pattern that makes sense. Is it like that thing in The Simpsons where if I put a mirror down the middle both sides are the same?
I think if you add up all the numbers LH has run, they total #44, which is the number LH ran in his karting days

No, he picked it at random, because he knew that whatever number he picked someone would make something of it.
Or.... he was driven to pick it, by some mystic force.
:D

Back
Top Bottom