Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

Cheers FB. I might look it up one day. Probably not, though, as I'm not really one for history. Pretty incredible to think that Schumacher was out getting podiums 18 years ago, though.

F1ang-o. I've still no idea what you are talking about.

Hamilton booked 16 lanes of bowling in Japan as a thankyou gift to the team, however Lewis later found out the team instead decided to join Jenson on a fun-run.
icon_rolleyes.gif

if thats true,its a big shame.

Wonder if Lewis joined the fun run, or went bowling on his own, or maybe with his engineer Andy Latham, if he's back at McLaren after his paternity leave.......
Lewis seems to be keeping his side of the bargain...trying to get constructors points for Macca....great effort today.
But ...definately a .......'could do better' .......for Martin's efforts to help Lewis win WDC....
Bet it's frosty in that garage......on Lewis' side ...

F1ang-o

Well if Lewis blasted his engineers and posted a twitter feed to show their incompetence for failing to get him the right set up compared to his teammate...you cannot blame them for being frosty with him

This is nothing compared what they had to endure in 2007 or 1988-89

teabagyokel
I know it's over...that's why I put an oft quoted teacher's remark...from end of year report
Johnie Herbert at the last race said " It hasn't been Lewis that's lost the points ...it's been McLaren mistakes."
McLaren 150th pole....Lewis got it.....one of many of the mistakes...
no sabotage @II_Ieone just hog wash.

ExtremeNinja FB - Spain 1994- fantastic drive

Lh's drive was similar in terms of driving round problems- but Schumacher in spain 94, senna in brazil 91 both are probably better drives around problems!

Today's drive by Lewis may not be as good as Schumacher in 94' or Senna in 91', but driving around problems is one of Hamilton's strong points, and something that all drivers could use.

Back
Top Bottom