Single question quiz - winner poses the next question

Well done Van Challis and here's the proof (courtesy of F1 Rejects - what a great website)

xena.jpg

Sweet. My memory works! Didn't even need google! Right, now to think of one of my own.

Who is the only F1 driver (as far as my memory recalls) who has been awarded the George medal for bravery as a direct result of an on-track incident? And for bonus credits, which circuit did it happen at? :)

Thanks VanChallis! :thankyou:

Ok - let's have a multi-parter then:

1970 - a new British marque made it's first GP appearance at Kyalami. Who were they, how many cars did they field & who was driving them that day?

(I think I'll hand over when all the parts have been answered...)

March is the easy bit. Now for the cars....

Two works cars for Chris Amon and Jo Siffert,
One car run by Ken Tyrrell for Jackie Stewart,
One car run by Antique Automobiles for Ronnie Peterson,
One car run by ?Andy Granatelli for Mario Andretti.

Not sure they were all at Kyalami though...but I'll say five.

I would suggest you give that to G as he got so close RoB but he's likely to post such an obscure question no one will get the answer this side of Christmas ;)

I would suggest you give that to G as he got so close RoB but he's likely to post such an obscure question no one will get the answer this side of Christmas ;)

He's right you know. :D
Someone had better look it up quick and save me from myself!

You're absolutely right, of course FB :thumbsup:

Galahad wins it - the driver I have in the 5th March that day is Johnny Servoz-Gavin, not Ronnie Peterson...

Your shout, G!

OK, I've tried to keep it relatively simple, just give me the next one in the sequence:

Total, Mobil 1, Mobil 1, Shell, ???

Back
Top Bottom