Single question quiz - winner poses the next question

teabagyokel...may I ask you how you figured that answer out? Just want to know, because I thought it was almost impossible to find that out:D

teabagyokel...may I ask you how you figured that answer out? Just want to know, because I thought it was almost impossible to find that out:D

Basically, the way the drivers were stacked, it had to be something that started in 2005. So, the thing to check (after a bit of thinking) was the Turkish GP standings, and see if Montoya's position in 2005 matched with Schumi's position in 2006. And they all stood on the bottom step.

Schumacher, Hill, Raikkonen, Senna, Fittipaldi, Stewart, Mansell, Hill, Prost.

Who is missing, and why?
Is that Graham Hill first and then Damon Hill? Or another Hill? Or the same Hill twice (wouldn't that be a mountain ;))?

It is a tricky one because you have two from the early years, a whole bunch from 80s and 90s and then just Kimi from the 00s. I can't get it out of my head that they are all champions but that might be leading me astray... I think it is something you are or aren't rather than something you could have done once, twice, three times?

I can't get it out of my head that they are all champions but that might be leading me astray... I think it is something you are or aren't rather than something you could have done once, twice, three times?

Put it this way, the set I'm selecting from are the World Champions.

That cant be the connection, if it was one driver of each amount yeah, but not 3 singles 2 double, 2 triple, one of another etc.
What’s the connection TBY?

Back
Top Bottom