Current Sebastian Vettel

Izumi

Banned
Date: 2019-03-05

Do you want to jump ship and drive for Mercedes, Sebastian? "What I want is to win WDC with Ferrari, most famous team in the sport".
Do you want to retire, Sebastian? "I am not in my prime anymore, but I have still a few good years ahead of me," so no.

British media are asking Seb about retirement, however I didn't hear they would ask Hamilton the same, despite him being two years older.

Last edited:

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
I'd say, on the whole, the British Press are often more kind to Vettel than they are to Hamilton.

Vettel has often described himself as an anglophile and is well liked by the majority of F1 fans in the UK or at least well respected.

Olivier

Race Winner
I'd say, on the whole, the British Press are often more kind to Vettel than they are to Hamilton.

Vettel has often described himself as an anglophile and is well liked by the majority of F1 fans in the UK or at least well respected.
Things may change is the Ferrari is any good ...

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
I saw Don King on a flight once from Germany to the UK, he was reading a newspaper. I ignored him.

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Contributor
Colin Chapman walked into me once but I am sure that he would have said that I walked into him FB. Strange;y I also saw Willie Rushton; he was also reading a newspaper. Is this a feature of famous people?

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
Who’s Don King, and would I mind if he ignored me.

Would I even know he’d ignored me, being as I don’t know who he is.

:thinking:

Top Bottom