Poll Out of Ten: 2015 USA Grand Prix

How did you rate the USA grand prix out of ten?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great race and it gets a 9 from me (although I still think Hungary was better!).

Isn't it funny that Red Bull get all this abuse and people say they don't care about them being in F1 but its actually only when their cars are in the mix that it starts to create interesting racing! Ricciardo and Kvyat know no fear do they? Then Vettel gets in the mix with a tactical gamble and we finally get to see the Mercs flex their muscles properly. Good Stuff.

A race in the USA the way they like their races in the USA. :yes:
Crashes and incidents at regular intervals so the safety car can bunch everything up.

This, of course, screws up many a well-worked strategy from one team or another.
Ideally, the last incident should be a prelude to a final 10-15 minute sprint race.

Not sure why anybody else would have been so enthused by it though?:no:
I was fairly underwhelmed throughout, apart from bursts of 'What The **** happened there?'

THAT WAS A- MA- ZING ! Ok, lewis won, and sealed the championship, but I was already beside myself with pleasure whe he was in fourth place!!! And really didn't look likely to win. BRILLIANT RACE! So much going on, so many stars! Such excitement. And the crucial thing was that even towards the end things were up in the air. Place changes throughout the grid. I felt for Nico, but I'm afraid he isn't a Lewis. I didn't think Lewis would seal it the way that race was panning out, but he did. A mention has to go to Vettet, Max and Perez. Very very good drives from those drivers. And though Nico came up short made errors, his move after that restart against Ricciardo was top notch.
A ten from me! I was engaged throughout, edge of the seat, thoroughly entertaining.

It had it all, and nerve racking for me, which kept me on the edge of my chair for the entire race. The passing being made throughout the race, were top notched by many drivers. Strong drives put in by Rosberg and Ricciardo, but their were two drivers who were drivers of the day for me, Vettel and Verstappen. That now eighteen year old is something special, and next year he will be teamed with Ricciardo, no matter how Red Bull will be powered. A good drive for Lewis, by hanging in their for the win, and becoming a 3XWDC.

I know that it may be hard to believe, and give it a.......10

Last edited:
9 from me, dropped a point in sympathy for the Saturday crowd who sat through a day of torrential rain and didn't get to see qualifying.
Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed the race, nicely spiced up with strategy gambles.
For once the F1 outshone the motogp.

Have gone for a 9, but it was so close to a 10, the only way I think it could have been better would have been if Lewis had to hunt down Nico and the error came from pressure or there was an overtake on track, other than that definitely the most exciting race of the season :)

Back
Top Bottom