Official F1 Fantasy League

I'm being an idiot Angel, I'm too thick to even try and overcome my own shortcomings.
No help required, I'll keep doing what i'm doing.

Well, for some reason I have not been able to access my account since I first set it up.....so I guess I am trapped with my choices for the rest of the season. Not sure I remember who they are.

Have you tried contacting the site and asking for help? I know when I log in a 'chat' bubble appears, they might be able to help you.

Well, for some reason I have not been able to access my account since I first set it up.....so I guess I am trapped with my choices for the rest of the season. Not sure I remember who they are.

I recommend this, simply leave it as it is all year. If you don’t come last it’s a win in my book. At least that’s my thinking.

You do take a big hit when one of your drivers doesn't finish. I found that in Baku when Kvyat retired.

So I'm second and I've made my first change to my team since setting it up pre-season. It was to put in Lance Stroll.

ive got to check on this because i haven't had time for most of may. so ive no idea currently. but with bottas & verstappen i believe i should be doing well

Back
Top Bottom