Official F1 Fantasy League

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
I hope you're all ready to lose to a woman
im used to it. in my family football league as this is a list of winners in that league :D
2012/13 - mum
2013/14 - mum
2014/15 - Me
2015/16 - Auntie S
2016/17 - Auntie S
2017/18 - Auntie S
2018/19 - Auntie A

Angel

Race Winner
Contributor
So how many of us are looking at our team and thinking oh crap right about now? I am I am!!! :facepalm:

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
My team is just fine. I can't remember who's in it, but I'm sure they are just fine.

:D
you make a good point, I tinkered so much I cant remember bar Leclerc & Ferrari

id completely forgotten that we the scoring started on Saturday never say im not on top of thingsLOL

Last edited:

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
for person that didnt realise that scoring started yet. & couldnt remember 60% of the team. ill take being (joint) top of the league with haas ta la vista. it will no doubt go pear shaped tomorrow

dont worry, in case any has struggles with it. I will be posting the league table here on Monday after every race

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
OK, I can get back to my team and I know how many points I have, but how do I get back to our league. Please

:oops:

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Log in then click - leagues - joined - started - clip the apex. There you will find me 13th of 15 :(

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
Thanks FB.

Joint 7th.

Can we now fiddle round with our teams now.?

Last edited:

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
Thanks FB.

Joint 7th.

Can we now fiddle round with our teams now.?
yes 1 sub a race but everyone has a wildcard that can only be used once a season which gives you unlimited changes until Friday of the next gp

Last edited:
Top Bottom