Observation from F1 races

Jos the Boss

Champion Elect
Watching Suzuka 2000 i realised this, Sadly I cant add the print screen but pause at 06:19 while Hakkinen is coming round the last chicane there's a spun car in the middle of the track! Anything else interesting that you may of noticed in any races?

2010 abu dhabi, when vettel comes out of pits, you can see kobayashi go wide at turn 1. This could have potential changed the outcome of the race as vettel could have come out behind him.

Watching Suzuka 2000 i realised this, Sadly I cant add the print screen but pause at 06:19 while Hakkinen is coming round the last chicane there's a spun car in the middle of the track! Anything else interesting that you may of noticed in any races?

I saw that too, but Murray didn't! At Korea last year Sakon Yamamoto almost shunted Lewis off whilst recovering. It may well have been something pointed out after the race though.

Wow but it was damn close for Michael, he could have easily crashed into the stricken Benetton, which could have made Mika a three time WDC...

Back
Top Bottom