Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

Lots of people with grudges on here. You'll all find inner peace and the ability to 'let go' when you accept LH is better that JB.

Please note, I use the word 'lots' as a synonym to 'many', a word that's used frequently when describing fans. It's meaning like others, has changed over time from the period starting around 2010 and now refers to what was historically known as 'a few'.

Now back to LH/NR data sharing isn't this something all teams do e.g provide lap overlays etc? If not, that's mental. I'd expect any driver to study their team mate (and you don't need a central console to pretend there's inner harmony to do that) These two seem to be doing it well and the last two races they've both improved from behind in practice to ahead by Q3. I guess for Lewis, he feels a bit more under pressure given Nico may get where the improvements need to be quicker as NR is a brainbox.

They need to start studying how each other races now either via video or by using Alonso's stalk, learn and pounce method.

Not that I expect him to be happy but sulking and pouting on the podium and commenting to the interviewer how much you hate coming in 2nd does nothing but let Hamilton know that you got him.
Had it been me, I would have shook Lewis' hand, told him, "great drive" and on the podium clapped for him, supported him and moved on to the next one. At the end of the day, despite the rivalry between teammates, he is still your teammate and after its all said and done you support your teammate.

I thought Rosbergy was very magnanimous in defeat and the play acting with Hamilton when they parked up after the race says it all really. Hamilton looked more downbeat after quali.

I personally think when people just accept that Adrian Sutil should be in the conversation of "who is the GOAT", is when tranquility shall descend!

As an example of what a huge role DNFs could play in the (probable) championship fight between these two this season:

If the Mercedes dominance continues and the only results Hamilton/Rosberg get this season are 1st/2nd/DNF, Hamilton has 2 DNFs and Rosberg 0 DNFs then Hamilton must win 13 races (to Rosberg's 7) to win the championship. This means he could only afford to get beaten by Rosberg 5 times out of 18 in the races they both finish (I'm counting Abu Dhabi as two races here).

Hamilton - 13 x 1st, 5 x 2nd, 2 x DNF = 415 pts
Rosberg - 7 x 1st, 13 x 2nd, 0 x DNF = 409 pts

So if the DNFs don't even out it's a monumental task for the "unlucky" driver to overcome his teammate. Hamilton probably having to win 4 out of the first 5 races to take the lead of the championship is another example.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that saw nothing wrong with the whole Rosberg/Lewis fight? As far as I know, Nico should have either A. Passed Lewis at T1 and park it on the apex which he did once or B. Cut back under him in turn 4 and used the better run out rather than trying round the outside consistently!

He said he didn't like being beaten by his team mate. He didn't say that he didn't like Hamilton. He's a racing driver, he's good, he want's to win. He doesn't like to loose. It's not the start of a campaign to destroy Lewis. IMO

I notice he is saying it about the early part of the race he hasn't said anything about their tussle at the end, which was hard fought until either Nico gave up or he was told to stop trying...

Last edited:
Lewywo4 I never said he did I just meant that he dropped back on the last couple of laps for some reason either by order or of his own choice Hamberg said his tyres went off and that's good enough for me..

It would be nice if people stopped reading more into my posts than what is actually there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom