Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

snowy you know thats not what I meant. I never said he wasn't an amazing driver I just said he wasn't in the top group.

Lets put it like this. Lewis is Senna class, Rosberg is Berger class. Hamilton should be beating him hands down over the course of a season.

I just think he needs to own the team a bit more. Push himself to the front and say 'I'm the best so I get first choice'. I think when he had his Dad as his manager his Dad did that for him. I don't think he has that now.

It sure is a bold statement....

I'm going to push the boat out and say that Nico is in Keke's class and I don't mean the urban dictionaries form of the word...

Last edited:
So far. Lewis is more in the J. Vellenueve class--spectacular rookie season, ONE (and so far, only one) WDC. Claiming that he is the equal to multiple WDC winners is presumptuous at best.

I think people forgot how Lewis was bizarrely screwed over in Korea when first his tyres went and then Rosberg had a broken wing and he was told to not overtake him

@Siffet_fan do you really believe Hamilton is not class above Rosberg?
I didn't say that, as I think he is the better of the two. However, to me, there is NO WAY he can, in any way, be compared to Schumacher, Prost, Lauda etc.

I still think the comparison with JV is valid. What undid the latter wasn't lack of talent, but was overwhelming greed which led him to join, if not create, a less-than-great team which he proceeded to suck up most of the budget for.

People are very touchy on here aren't they.

I compared Lewis to those drivers because I was trying to suggest he is in the top class of 'current' drivers when Rosberg isn't. I originally said a class above but people argued about that so I tried to clarify by using driver names

obviously stupid of me.

I still think the comparison with JV is valid. What undid the latter wasn't lack of talent, but was overwhelming greed which led him to join, if not create, a less-than-great team which he proceeded to suck up most of the budget for.
That less-than-great team is the core of Mercedes.

Back
Top Bottom