Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

Red Bull will take over the lead very shortly if the speed of their number 2 car was anything to go by, and then I wouldn't like to say which of them (Rosberg or Hamilton) will have the mind set to fight to stay out front. Hamilton has a tendency to wilt under pressure,and I don't know enough about Rosberg in a really hot car.

Lets remember Melbourne often gives us a skewed view of things because of the type of track it is.

I reckon Merc are the team to beat but lets not paint them as runaway certs just yet.

Is that what I said snowy ? Put your hackles down. I actually really like Hamilton, I was just saying it, like I see it. That's not what you see...., but upping the anti is how we start wars.

My reading of Lewis Hamilton's talent is that it only really functions properly when he is under pressure. McLaren telling Lewis to cruise around in 4th or 5th place in 2007 and 2008 had the disastrous effect of numbing his competitive instinct. Since then Lewis has not been in contention for a Championship. He hasn't shown signs of wilting he has just suffered poor reliability and been blown away by a Newey designed Red Bull.

Not sure Red Bull are quick enough to match Mercedes .. their best shot is on circuits like Monaco and Hungary or more aero reliant tracks like Barcelona

Power circuits with long straights they will be mincemeat for Mercedes cars

------------------------------

Trying to remember who was the last world champion having not finished the first race I think it was Hakkinen back in 1999

Back
Top Bottom