Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

FB......I've noticed that Nico can be very aggressive and imo rude at times with Lewis, when they are in a press conference. together. That press conference where Jenson rolled his eyes, because of comments being made by Rosberg to Lewis, immediately comes to mind. Today is just another example. Rosberg needs to show more of that aggressiveness with Lewis on the race track, instead of press conferences.

An old can of worms - wasn't it 2007, Hungary, when we heard the first allegation that Lewis didn't always respond to team tactics and look where that led us!

Hate me if you like, but if we are delving, let's revisit.

I suppose of more relevance is that he didn't obey orders last year, but he has no history of acquiescence anyway.

In the same scenario at Monza last year, the team told Hamilton to slow down. Hamilton put the pressure on causing Rosberg's brainfade.

Rosberg won't beat Hamilton because he's always conserving for a future attack the pitwall is not countenancing. Hamilton will seize the moment and conserve from a position of strength.

Malaysia 2013 laid down Rosberg's ethics for obeying rules whether they be set by the FIA or the team. How many penalties has he had besides the Singapore white line? Unfortunately like Barrichello and Webber, being a team player doesn't win WDC. Even Button has had a few moments (e.g. Japan 2009 qualifying).

Schumacher was fairly clean mind.

I don't see what Hamilton did wrong? Rosberg needs to qualify on pole and be the first Mercedes after 1st corner to control the race

He is aiming his anger the wrong way..he should learn from Button how to channel his anger and frustration on the track.

Nico if you finished 3rd then Seb 2nd then Lewis would have only gained 7 pts on Seb not 10pts:facepalm:so his logic appears flawed

--------------------

Rosberg learn from Button 2011 - after where he got convincingly beat in 2011.. he came back stronger eventually and laid down a marker with his robust defence in Canada

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/118500
Mercedes Formula 1 team boss Toto Wolff says the team can successfully manage Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg without needing to employ team orders.

Because both drivers race strategy is cast in stone by qualifying, one race strategist and a bank of robot operated computers there is obviously no need for team orders. They say they are free to race but they are only free to race within very strict bounds. They are not allowed to use different strategies unless in an emergency, they are not allowed to change engine settings unless sanctioned by the strategist (singular), etc, etc. This idiotic and persistent pursuit of fairness is so futile and self-defeating, Mercedes are not the dumbest F1 team on the grid but they are doing a ruddy good impersonation of one!

Last edited:
I thought I was wrong once.

I was mistaken.

I think this sums up the extent to which Nico has become Lewis' bitch:
http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns30538.html

Nothing like reminding your team-mate that he's supposed to be a Racing Driver, is there? :whistle:
I suspect that's not going do to much for intra-team relations.

Can't say I disagree with what Hamilton said though.
Rosberg's whole "he's going too slow " argument was just ludicrous.

The real joy for Hamilton in these exchanges is that every time Nico has been "up his ass" he has failed miserably to get past and then, in Belgium, ran in to him. This is all getting a bit "Multi 21" isn't it? Perhaps I'm being hard on Nico, he's not as bad as Webber was.

I would like to see the reaction when it's the other way round. LOL

Reaction to what Lewis may have said before, has been negative in some quarters, but hasn't had a major affect on his popularity with fans worldwide. The same imo can't be said for Rosberg's latest rant. This outburst by Nico, looks as if he has taken a serious hit on the respect that fans worldwide may have had for him, and also made him looked a rather unhinged.

Back
Top Bottom