Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

Nico was enraged at Hungary last season, because Lewis wouldn't slow down in order for him to make a pass. Today he again went off the rails this time, when Hamilton according to Rosberg wasn't going fast enough. What can Lewis do to make this guy happy?......To hell with him.

I thought he gave up after the first stint and was interested in protecting second? Hence being annoyed at Lewis for compromising this and thinking about himself rather than the team.

It's interesting that nobody is questioning if indeed that was Hamilton's aim all along. Didn't Rosberg say Vettel could help his title bid? Perhaps Hamilton was thinking 'back at ya'.

The thing is Hamberg that as the leader if the Grand Prix Lewis is entitled to do and control what he likes. If Nico wants to change that then overtake him. If he can't do that then he just has to ride it out. Thats the nature of F1.

Its the complaining about it afterwards like it was some sort of underhand trick that urks people.

Hamilton extended the life of his tyres and did it in such a way that he was able to put in his fastest laps to avoid an undercut when the time comes. Its a race tactic and a legit one.

In the video on the Twitter link posted above, Rosberg claims he gave up after the first stint and was protecting his tyres for the second stint, then was going to go for the win at the end of the race.

The fact that he was several seconds down the road, a gap controlled by Hamilton and seems unable or unwilling to make an overtake seems to have escaped him.

What is sour about not wanting the driver behind you to catch up whilst you are having to drive slower than you can through no fault of your own?
If Hamilton had found himself behind Rosberg after the start I have no doubt he would have attacked from lap one and pressured a mistake from Rosberg. He would have found a way past before the first pit stops. We've seen Rosberg's moods affect his performance last year, I'm surprised to see the same happening so early in the season.

Last edited:
lol.jpg

LOL

Back
Top Bottom