Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

Did you expect him to throw a glove at a cabinet...?
When you throw a glove at a cabinet, it has to have meaning. Sauber drivers throwing gloves at anything is a waste of everyone's time. It's not like "I could have been a contender".

Do you not see a different Nico since Toto and Niki tore him a new one over a very ordinary racing incident?

Just like Hamilton's qualifying and race car failures were a conspiracy so that Rosberg could win the championship and make all the Mercedes board members happy... :yawn:

But some people has very short memory :-)
And worse is that they may use words like "the Rat" to the Lauda.
Lauda is worthy of respect, and those who offends him so unlikely

Even Brundle calls him The Rat I don't think it is meant as a term of disrespect he is also known as Super Rat and King Rat or just King.

Edit.

Lauda himself is quoted as saying "The rat was my role model in the animal kingdom, with its high intelligence and instinct for survival."

Last edited:
olegg I thought I had explained why he is called the rat it has less to do with his features and more to do with surviving and intelligence.

But to clarify, in 1997 Lauda went to the launch of a toy by the famous German toy makers Steiff the toy a cuddly Rat called Niki which came complete with gnawing teeth, red shell logo overalls, black boxer shorts and Lauda's trademark red baseball cap...

Last edited:
But to clarify, in 1997 Lauda went to the launch of a toy by the famous German toy makers Steiff the toy a cuddly Rat called Niki which came complete with gnawing teeth, red shell logo overalls, black boxer shorts and Lauda's trademark red baseball cap...

Oh, I want to get me one of those :D

In the 2014 season:
Hamilton has 3 DNF in the race and 2 technical problems in the qualyfication
Rosberg has 2 DNF in the race

Whose the conspiracy theory is stronger? :-)

Back
Top Bottom