Motorsports Calendar, 15-18 April 2010

Matthew Little

Points Scorer
While the stars of the Formula 1 World Championship make their way to China and the Shanghai International Circuit for the fourth round of the 2010 season, the motorsports calendar is chock-a-block full of races from the streets of Long Beach to the high-banks of Texas to one of the sport's newest circuits in Abu Dhabi........... :) 8-)

~~~(16-18 April)IndyCar Series: 36th Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach, Streets of Long Beach
~~~(16-18 April)FIA World Rally Championship: Rally of Turkey
~~~(15-17 April)American LeMans Series: Long Beach Grand Prix, Streets of Long Beach
~~~(16-18 April)AMA Pro Racing, American Superbike & Daytona Sportbike Classes, Road Atlanta
~~~(16-18 April)NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Samsung Mobile 500, Texas Motor Speedway
~~~(17-19 April)Australian V8 Supercar Championship: Hamilton 400, Hamilton Street Circuit, New Zealand
~~~(16-17 April)FIA GT-1 World Championship, Round 1--Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina Circuit
~~~(16-18 April)NHRA 11th Las Vegas Nationals, Las Vegas Motor Speedway

As always, feel free to discuss any of the events......... :) :goodday:

So much motorsport, only 1 me :D

I think I'm going to get a second TV in the lounge and just have it tuned permanently to motorsports channels...

Brogan said:
So much motorsport, only 1 me :D

I think I'm going to get a second TV in the lounge and just have it tuned permanently to motorsports channels...

I could try running that one by the missus. I expect the reply would be "Why bother when the 1st TV does that anyway"...

Back
Top Bottom