Mark Webber

I'm a little puzzled as to why Webber doesn't have a page in the teams and drivers section, as Webber is a pivotal figure in the story upfront. There are questions that need to be asked. Why can Vettel win, and Webber struggle to get on the podium fighting Ferraris and McLarens? Why is the man that was noted as a good qualifier unable to get near Vettel? Did the leg break in late 2008 do him serious performance damage? and What should Webber do in the near future?

Mark Webber. Over to you...

They described his condition on the radio about an hour ago as "Satisfactory" what ever that's supposed to mean?

It's hard to tell exactly what happened from that clip but the car looks a right mess doesn't it?

Well those were some terrible replays. Hearing that Mark is fine, bruised and battered and doesn't remember anything from the accident but could be a lot worse.

That'll buff out..

mark-webber-crash-brazil_3235796.jpg

So just finished Mark Webber's auto biog Aussie Grit and would recommend it.

He's very honest about his abilities and performance and he comes across as very loyal to his partner and family.

His close friendships with Flavor, Bernie and Lance Armstrong do raise a few eyebrows though.

I'm amazed by the number of people that consider Bernie a close friend rather than a devious, manipulative, scheming megalomaniac.

So many minions twisted around his little finger.

RasputinLives Haven't read it myself but rumours were he was not so complimentary about the Red Bull management .

I am not surprised he like Alonso see Flavio Briatore in a different light to others because Flav was the one who got him the Red Bull seat and was responsible for helping his single seater career

Back
Top Bottom