Jos' Weather Thread

No, no, no; you're not giving it he respect it deserves. Jos IS the boss. He will get Monza's weather right, whether you believe it or not. He could raise the spirit of Maurice Trintignant to deposit a slick of his own excreta on the entrance to Parabolica on lap 37 if he wanted to but he won't now because I've let you in on the secret. Rest assured, if Jos the Boss SAYS what the weather will be then it WILL be, he didn't say it WOULD rain at Spa so no argument that you can posit will defeat he indefatigable truth that he was not wrong.

He is one who can, and will, make the weather happen.
But not necessarily where, when or how he says.
Do not doubt him, he moves in mysterious ways.
He needs a hip op.

Ah I see but what will this desperately needed hip op do to his weather predicting skills? Will the twinge he feels in said hip when the weather is about to turn nasty disappear? And does he have other weapons in his arsenal to counter act this loss of one of his weather detecting senses?

What shall we do if anything were to happen to the "one."

gethinceri please tell me this is not the end of CTA weather prediction as we know it.......:( I beg of you....

Therein lies the problem Mephistopheles, he only moves in mysterious ways because he needs the hip op, if he had it done then his ways of moving would lose their mysteriosity.
Don't mistake hip op for hip hop though, he knows the SugarHill Gang personally and has invited them to perform a star turn during lap 17 of the Austin GP. He was somewhat mystic when I asked him for the prediction though, I said "How then, O Master, will your supreme skills of precipitatory foreseeing manifest themselves?" In response His Holeyness (sic) laid on me:

"A hip hop, a hippie to the hippie
The hip, hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie,
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat."

And that, my friend, is all you need to know.

conditions they have no control over.
Are you insane Bill Boddy? Jos the Boss is controlling the weather, haven't you heard Kate Bush's "Cloudbusting"? In the background, if you turn it up real loud, play the 45 not the album version backwards at 78 and have tinnitus you can definitely hear the words "yes, Jos, you are the weather boss".

Not that I want to give Jos the Boss a helping hand or anything, but I noticed this on F1.com just now:
Capture.PNG

All doom and gloom, or is this all lies? Only one man knows...

Singapore at this time of year tends to have wet afternoons but dry evenings. The drainage on the streets have coped so far. I can see there been no other difference this year.

If there is any rain though I can't see the race completing the full number of laps.

He did, but the pigeon got lost on the way. You just can't trust those foreign birds.

I think that it would be unfair to penalise him for not forecasting when he couldn't get on the site to do it.

There are no things that you don't know Jos the Boss, in fact everyone knows that what you don't know isn't worth knowing. Knowing the stuff you don't know is, has been, and always will be, a no no. Now the naysayers all know that what they don't know you know, you are known for your knowledge and there is no end of that knowledge. That is a known. Now you and I both know that now there is nothing known that you don't know and no-one knows that your new knowledge now allows you to raise the spirit of Paul Newman to Sashay down the pit straight at noon on Saturday.
Until now.

Back
Top Bottom