Grand Prix racing, how it was and how it should be again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the drivers don't respect the rule they get a drive through penalty - simple and effective.

If the drivers don't respect the rule they get a drive through penalty - simple and effective.

Like the one Hamilton got ?!
givemestrength.gif

Extra stewards, witch are either amateurs and/or biased former drivers won't make F1 into anything more the a big mess, like football.

Witch professionals and unbiased former drivers would you prefer doing the stewarding?

There are no professionals and unbiased former drivers.
You'd outside people and mostly a technological package (to spot errors/fouls/illegal moves without bias) like in american sports

Witch professionals and unbiased former drivers would you prefer doing the stewarding?

Dear oh dear snowy.You have caught it as well.Witch professials.Do you mean the coven leaders.I am quite sure that you didn't mean those.Or on the other hand, maybe
confused.gif

Dear oh dear snowy.You have caught it as well.Witch professials.Do you mean the coven leaders.I am quite sure that you didn't mean those.Or on the other hand, maybe :s
It was deliberate I can assure you, though my spellcheck would never have spoatted it.

As the OP is no longer able to respond, I think it only right that we lock this thread and let it drift down into the annals of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom