First come - GB GP tickets

Speshal

World Champion
Valued Member
Now I've been a spaz and got the dates totally wrong and I have to pick my folks up from Heathrow at 5pm on the Sunday meaning I can't use the tickets I have for the forthcoming British GP - which is likely to be the best British GP for many a moon.

I have 2 x general access (Silver) 3 day tickets - RRP £230 each and I'm practically giving them away for £360 for the pair o.n.o (saving £100) - Ideally I'd like to sell them as a pair but will split them if necessary for £185 each.

First come, first served, I can either send them registered delivery for next day delivery or there is the possibility for collection/delivery in the South West/London area.

A CTA Speshal offer as you lot get first dibs and will be running until Tuesday night when they will go on ebay - Tell your friends/colleagues

Totally bummed that I can't go but will be there in spirit (and glued to the TV and chat)

Replies via PM please (I'll be away from between 5pm sunday and about midnight so don't panic if you don't hear back until monday morning)

Cheers

Hopefully someone can take advantage of this.

Sadly I can't as we'll be in countdown mode with 6 weeks to go :D

I bet it's going to be a great GP too.

Speshal said:
Now I've been a spaz and got the dates totally wrong and I have to pick my folks up from Heathrow

Taxi ftw!!! I'd be disappointed if my son blew off tickets to the GP just to pick me up. Shame on you respecting your elders!

In the pub to the landlord who is a huge fan :)

And I got a free sunday roast and a few pints too :WIN:

Still gutted I can't go tho :(

See you all in the chat tho!

Back
Top Bottom