Fill in the blanks II

Fill in the blanks II - The run off. (48hrs to vote)

• 1) Gordan Murray - Border Collie, Sheep dog trials, Whistling, Running around a bit.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Valued Member
A quote by Lewis Hamilton:

"This is a fantastic day for me and my :censored:, this is historic. I have been ready for the :censored: for quite some time, it was just a matter of :censored: and :censored:."

Remember fellow clippers keep it clean (this is a family website) and keep it legal. But other than that.....

Fill in the blanks

Good Luck

shadow, Sammy Davis tribute tour, converting to Devil worship (can I say that?), losing the sight in one eye.

shadow, Sammy Davis tribute tour, converting to Devil worship (can I say that?), losing the sight in one eye

I've no idea. I knew Sammy Davis was blind in one eye but was he a Devil worshiper?

Hmmmmmm. Mod approved :snigger:

This is a fantastic day for me and my donkey, this is historic. I have been ready for the beach for quite some time, it was just a matter of courage and a steady ladder.

C_A_T - from a review of "In Black & White: The Life of Sammy Davis Jnr" by Wil Haygood

As he follows Davis from one unbridled enthusiasm to another (from black power to Richard Nixon, from Judaism to devil worship), Haygood never loses sight of Sammy the entertainer, indefatigable on stage and insatiable in his craving for adoration. A fascinating American life story, brilliantly told.

I knew I had heard something about it... :D

"This is a fantastic day for me and my new nationality, this is historic. I have been ready for the Swiss Sports Personality of the Year Award for quite some time, it was just a matter of winning races and killing Federer."

A look to the future, methinks!

Last chance to post as the poll will be put up this afternoon at around 1500.

Great stuff so far.

C_A_T :goodday:

Poll up, 3 Days to pick your favourite. Who will be the next name on the roll of honour?

FILL IN THE BLANKS ROLL OF HONOUR

Fill in the blanks I - Cider and Toast
Fill in the blanks II - ???????

It woud seem that Voter apathy has set in and after only 6 votes the final score was a draw between myself and GM. Since I have already had the honour of holding the "Fill in the Blanks" champion title I think it's time to pass the mantle on and if GM would like to select the next quote that would be great.

C_A_T :goodday:

It's not possible to place any more votes tby, the poll ended on Thursday.
It is possible to set up a new vote amongst the 2 tied for 1st place though by editing the post.

I think we should have an actual winner in a one-on-one dual between Cider_and_Toast and GordonMurray.

Who is the Strongest Link :(

Ok chaps, it's a 48 hour run off between the two remaining votes.

In the true spirit of Clip the apex, I have already placed my vote for GM.

Get those votes in.

Regards C_A_T

Well it was a lot closer than I thought in the end but thanks for voting guys.

It's 5/3 in favour of a pussy cat doll.

As you can see "Fill in the blanks III" is on the go so what are you doing reading this, get over there and put your entries in !!!

:goodday:

Back
Top Bottom